November 11, 2011

Zig Zag Mad

These patterns are definitely not new - will they ever get old?

As I plotted my Ikea Hack this week (bought the supplies last night!), an ode to herringbone and chevron emerged.  Not sure if I'll chevron (or herringbone)-it-up or not, but I amassed so many inspiration pics surely something will come of this zig zag madness.

Prudent Baby
This colour blocked fabric is a DIY!

Merrypad.com
Another fab DIY.

Cozamia

Apartment Therapy

The Silhouette Blog

denizyazicioglu.tumblr.com

The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle
Yum.

Wit and Whistle
This is a DIY!

Our DIY'd kitchen backsplash in a white herringbone, and our adored useless table with a hit of chevron:


8 comments:

  1. Love that mug :) I've had chevron on the brain too. Can't wait to see what you have planned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love a little bit of Chevron...love the last image...a great DIY ! Wishing you a wonderful weekend lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. In great company! Thank you for the include, Tanya! Love the painted mug, love the cookies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with the second photo! I need to get busy and do something...but that means I would have to get rid of something else. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are quite welcome, Emily. Your project is so creative!

    Dana: you are running out of wall space, too, huh? That is my dilemma as well. I made the mistake of crowding our walls in our old apartment and am afraid of doing that again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yes, chevron doesn't seem to be going anywhere. love the wit and whistle diy mug!

    ReplyDelete

You've made my day! I love hearing from you.
Unless you're a spammer. Spam commenters, you're out of luck: I approve each and every comment, so don't waste your time here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...