I was nervous about hosting this giveaway because the gift is handmade, so I am so pleased (and relieved!) it was well received.
![]() |
| Because I don't celebrate Christmas, spiders I keep hang out in unusual places . . . |
Without further ado (because I can be a little blah, blah, blah), I used random.org to generate a winning comment and the lucky person is . . . .
Tamsyn, of Max & Me (comment #45)!!
Tamysn, email me at dans.le.townhouse@gmail.com and tell me what colour/colours you'd like your Christmas spider to be.
I wish I could give away 54 spiders (but Canada Post would bankupt me on the shipping), so instead I will post a tutorial this week so you can all DIY some eight-legged friends.

wow , congratulations to the winner :)...it must feel wonderful to receive ur DIY
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the winner. I look forward to the tutorial so I can have my very own Christmas spider!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so great. Can't wait to get the tutorial. They will make perfect additions to Christmas gifts, instead of a simple bow.
ReplyDeleteI found the time to rhyme: "so I am so pleased (and relieved!) it was well received". Haha. Didn't realize until I re-read my post.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry folks, my turnaround time for this project will be quick. I know I normally promise a tutorial and it takes weeks, but this one's already photographed
Anybody want a peanut? Oh, uh, sorry...different rhyme. ;)
ReplyDeleteDana, you're making me giggle ;)
ReplyDeleteYay!! Thanks heaps Tanya, emailing you now :)
ReplyDeleteHappy you're excited Tamsyn. I made a whole whack of blues and turquoises after I saw your post on your decor colours for this year!
ReplyDelete