November 26, 2011

The DIY Showoff Featured My Project

If you're new to my blog, coming from The DIY Showoff, welcome!  I invite you to check out my DIY projects, tour the townhouse, and learn more about me (plus some random tidbits about me, if you're interested).  I'd love to hear from you.



For my regular readers and blog friends, I've been featured on The DIY Showoff!  Click here to see my feature!

I love The DIY Showoff.  Roeshel's home is gorgeous (her bedroom was recently featured on House of Turquoise and you would not believe how many fabulous items she has thrifted and re-imagined) and I love how many amazing DIY projects she features.  I'm flattered to be included among the fabulous features.

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on having your submission to DIY Showoff chosen! You're really getting lots of well-deserved exposure lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dana! If only you knew how many rejections I've had, too . . .

    I'm thinking a benefit of blogging will be tougher skin, and I'm betting that's not a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That is so great and well deserved. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanya, you're so sweet! Thank YOU so much for sharing your creativity, DIY projects and beautiful home ~ you're an inspiration! :)

    Have a great week!!!

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just discovered you through DIY...love the brooch picture. I'm a new follower, when you have a chance please stop over for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone!

    And Sherry, it is lovely to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

You've made my day! I love hearing from you.
Unless you're a spammer. Spam commenters, you're out of luck: I approve each and every comment, so don't waste your time here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...