November 24, 2011

Inspiration Eye Candy: Jute Interiors

I recently stumbled across the web page for Jute, a fabulous interior design company lead by Alison Davin.  The company tag line says it all: antiques, art and modern family life: comfortably compatible.  I am totally smitten with the company's use of bold artwork and crisp textiles.  These are some of my favorite spaces from the portfolio:

San Francisco Marina Flat
LOVE the artwork!

San Francisco Marina Flat

San Francisco Marina Flat

San Francisco Noe Valley

San Francisco Noe Valley

San Francisco Noe Valley

San Francisco Noe Valley
Amazing . . .

8 comments:

  1. I love the style of the first space! Neutral with small pops of colour is right up my alley.

    P.s. I love what you've done with your site!! The new header looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I love the wallpaper in that bathroom. The whole place is gorgeous! When can I move in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! And I agree on your comment about that top artwork. My eye went right to it! What a show stopper! :). Such great design. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I'm ordinarily not a fan of pink, I have to say that I really, really love the pops of pink with yellow and neutrals. There's something about it I can't resist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana, you SAY you're not a fan of pink, but you often chime in on pink designs. I think you're a convert!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your home is just as lovely as any of these (or more!), just FYI ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, you're too kind. But thanks! Now I'm smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. :)I love your blog You have some great inspirational photos :)

    aprettylife13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You've made my day! I love hearing from you.
Unless you're a spammer. Spam commenters, you're out of luck: I approve each and every comment, so don't waste your time here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...