While still in Canada, I went completely nuts for vases (see here & here). Odd because I rarely fork over the clams for fresh cut flowers. I guess I need to make more Billy Buttons.
I purchased this turquoise piece at a brand-spanking-new antique store that opened up in my hometown. It was only $12! It is marked "Staffa F" but, like most markings, it is lost on me. I just love the colour and the beehive shape. Sadly, it looked naked all by its lonesome . . .
| This vintage 50s kitchen still remains in the top floor of my childhood home. My great-grandfather built the house and it used to house three families! |
I have been so absent from my favorite blogs, so tell me about your most recent find!
That vase is so cool! Love the color. I haven't had any recent finds unless you count a couple of items I found whie cleaning that are new to me once again...does that count? :)
ReplyDeleteI love the vase and think it looks perfect with the taller piece. I'm unfamiliar with the marking too, and now it gives me something new to obsess about. I won't rest till I find out. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the colour of that vase!
ReplyDeleteHave fun on your trip!! We're off to Whistler... not quite so cultural. lol.
Love the pairing! I always thought things had to be in groups of three, but this looks so perfectly balanced.
ReplyDeleteI love the color of the vase!
ReplyDelete'Please visit our new website www.tableandtop.com'
I love the color of the vase!
ReplyDelete'Please visit our new website www.tableandtop.com'