Why is the caption "Tea for Twenty"? Although I have photographed a tea cup in every colour, my Mummu has duplicates of many of the colours and can serve coffee and tea to a houseful of 100 people, using this set (plus another set).
So here is how I was inspired: my Mummu found me this turquoise mixing bowl, yard saling - of course, but I only have the one. My mom recently bought a lovely gooseberry printed pink and white set (see next photos) that I am envious of. I LOVE nested bowls but think that collecting them in this pattern might be a nightmare. Inspired by my Mummu's mismatched/matched tea cups, I plan to find the same style of bowl, but in different colours, for a unique set.
| My lonely bowl . . . |
| My mom's lovely "new" set of Pyrex bowls. |
Tea cups are so beautiful. you have done agreat job with the house:) following you.
ReplyDeletegorgeous teacups!!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE PYREX in all its colours...I will drool a little bit every time you announce an addition to your collection!
hey lady, I have the whole turquoise pyrex bowl set and I got them all on ebay/thrifting. Look for "pilgrim" or "amish" http://www.ebay.ca/sch/sis.html?_nkw=PYREX+Vintage+BOWL+Teal+Aqua+ROOSTER+CORN+PILGRIM+FARM
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
tina
lovely!! Have fun in Hungary. =)
ReplyDeleteOh how I yearn for my own pyrex bowls....sigh.
ReplyDeletePretty, pretty, pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteoh i love this post.
ReplyDeletelove the color.
I just had to leave my moms set of pyrex bowls I told her to save them for me until I can get them to my house safe and sound.
Amy
AMAZING :)...love the set...it must be a pleasure to see it in person
ReplyDeleteThose bowls bring back memories! Great finds as usual!
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful! There is nothing more posh than drinking tea out of a proper teacup!
ReplyDelete