I am super excited to go yard saling tomorrow because I am in a different city. Treasure Hunting has been slow going in my city - I keep finding things I definitely do not need. I thought before I hit the yard sales this weekend, I should show you last weekend's find: a bright turquoise vase, with a luminescent white interior. I am finding a lot of vases this year . . . like this one.
Have a good weekend!!
P.S. I usually use a pretty good Panasonic DMC-FZ28 camera with a lot (too much!) creative control for blogging, but I recently picked up a cheap point & shoot to have something small to toss in a purse. Gosh, so much harder to a take a good pic. The photos above were taken with the point and shoot . . .
It's summer, blogging seems to take a back seat this time of year. :) Great find with that vase!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely adore them! Have a great weekend :)
ReplyDeleteIt is true, isn't it? Much harder to blog when there is sunshine-basking-in to do. Summer is my favorite time for DIY projects so I better get cracking, though.
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the new turquoise vase!
ReplyDeleteMy favourite colour and a very funky shape. What's not to love really:)
ReplyDelete