Remember this fabric? Before she and her sewing machine had a minor disagreement, my mom was able to whip up a pillow for me. Looks fantastic, right? So cheery (and washable!) and that makes me smile. Mad props to my mom for getting a perfect fit and sewing in a barely perceptible zipper. I'm looking forward to her sewing me more because I am greedy like that.
I will be internet-less for a few days. While I'm disconnected from the world, check out my DIY Projects page - I added my new projects. And we have been hard at work on a BIG reveal so stay tuned . . .
Have a fabulous weekend!!
The fabric is so wonderful.I love the retro feel :)
ReplyDeleteI think the colors in that fabric are wonderful. Sorry your mom and her sewing machine are squabbling. I'm not getting along with mine either at the moment. The last time I tried to make pillows, the tension got all fouled up, and the thread kept knotting, no matter how I reset it. So frustrating!
ReplyDelete