Before Hubby & I
hung up my collection of silhouettes and my
DIY'd magnetic board, I considered painting the nook in bold stripes. I'm glad I didn't. I love the all-white walls-trim-doors thing we have going on, plus I think it would have been way to busy. But I still
think about striped walls. Now that
the garage has been fixed up, I'm setting my sights on our uninhabitable basement . . . and I'm envisioning stripes down there. (I can't do all white down there because the carpet is beige and I think stark white will make it look dirty).
I love the gradual green stripes in the third picture.Such a cool idea :)
ReplyDeleteIt is pretty, isn't it? And so easy to achieve - just keep adding more white to a color of your choosing. Plus that look is so hot right now.
ReplyDeleteThe vertical yellow ones would make me feel like a caged bird :p But I do like the green ones!
ReplyDeleteI love the green ones too.
ReplyDeleteHmmm. Maybe I will have to consider the ombre style stripes seeing as they are such a hit!
ReplyDeleteLove the stripes! They are so chic and so dramatic! Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeletexo E + J