December 21, 2010

Literally Bar None

Continuing from my post, "Bar None" from a few days ago . . .

I'm still searching for the perfect black towel bar for the mainfloor half bathroom.  This task is proving to be really difficult because I bought the light fixture, faucet, drain, and mirror separately so I need something that "clicks" with all the different elements of the room.  What are your thoughts on bathroom fixture "sets"?  Sure makes things a lot easier, right? 

Click here for more pics of the bathroom, or just scroll down through a few posts.

Thoughts on these two options?

Umbra Braid Towel Bar

Gatco Brooklyn Towel Bar

3 comments:

  1. My vote is for the first one. It's a lovely, simple design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went back and read your original "Bar None" post, and I like the Umbra one too. Its curvy lines echo the curves in your light fixture, pulls and spout on the faucet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you both for your input! I appreciate you taking the time to comment and I agree. Now I have to track down this towel bar in real life.

    ReplyDelete

You've made my day! I love hearing from you.
Unless you're a spammer. Spam commenters, you're out of luck: I approve each and every comment, so don't waste your time here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...