CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. CONGRATS TO DORA!
CHECK BACK FOR FUTURE GIVEAWAYS, AND THANKS FOR FOLLOWING ALONG.
Surprise: I have a treat for you. Want a fabulous & free pillow, made by a Toronto-based company whose pillows have been featured in Style at Home and Adore Home?
Yes?
That's perfect, because I've partnered with Misty (a new blog friend), from Milk and Cookies, to host a fabulous giveway! It is super simple to enter and the winner will receive their choice of pillow (up to a $25 value) from Milk and Cookies, where pillows are made from scratch with fresh ingredients. No matter your style, it will be impossible not to find a gorgeous pillow to spruce up your space.
Here are just a few of the almost 400 pillows Milk & Cookies has whipped up:
![]() |
| Milk & Cookies: Mustard Black & White Pillow |
![]() |
| Milk & Cookies: Blue and White Knots |
![]() | |
| Milk & Cookies: Navy and Cream Chevron |
HOW TO ENTER (leave a comment for each entry):
This contest is only open to Dans le Townhouse readers, so you must follow the blog. Just leave me a comment, reminding me you are a follower, and that's one entry!
For additional entries (leave a separate comment for each):
Follow the Milk & Cookies blog, like I do (one entry) - find the blog via the website
and/or
Like Milk & Cookies on Facebook (one entry) - find the facebook page via the website
and/or
Check out the impressive inventory and tell me which pillow pattern you like best - find the store here
But don't delay . . .
CONTEST CLOSES TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 21 AT MIDNIGHT, EST.
AND if you want to purchase pillows from Milk & Cookies, Dans le Townhouse readers receive 10% off an entire order (until the contest closes) by entering the code: DANSLETOWNHOUSE when ordering.




I follow on my google reader! <3.
ReplyDeleteHey Tanya,
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower :)
I love the blue and white zebra print pillow. SOoo cute!
ReplyDeleteI follow you through Google Reader!
ReplyDeleteHard to pick a favourite, but I love all of their dwell studio fabric pillows (like this yellow one: http://www.etsy.com/listing/61959240/new-18x18-inch-designer-handmade-pillow)
ReplyDeletethanks!
I follow milk & cookies blog!
ReplyDeleteHey Tanya, great giveaway! I'm a follower of your blog :)
ReplyDelete... and I like milk & cookies on fb :)
ReplyDeleteI love all the ikat ones and the Dwell Studio grey lattice one is fab!
ReplyDeleteAnd now I'm following the M&C blog :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so in! I desperately need new pillows for my couch. Mine are embarassing! Even if I don't win - I think I'll order some. Do you think the pink giraffes are too juvenile for a living room? :)
ReplyDeleteLove the grey stripy ones too! Thanks for sharing!
kathryn
I think that a funky animal print might be nice, and not too juvenile. I've seen people use those stuffed "ugly dolls" as pillows and I think they look great, if a little quirky.
DeleteYou KNOW I'm a follower! ;)
ReplyDeleteOOooo!! I love the taupe and yellow diamond one! http://www.etsy.com/listing/75150635/new-18x18-inch-designer-handmade-pillow
ReplyDeleteAnd now I'm following their blog so I'm in for two!
ReplyDeleteYou KNOW I follow your blog! ;)
ReplyDeleteLovely blog, I´m glad I found you!
ReplyDeletewww.tatianadoria.blogspot.com
Great giveaway! I'm now a follower via Google reader.
ReplyDeleteI've also added Milk and cookies to my blog list.
ReplyDeleteI am a happy follower:)
ReplyDeleteFollowing M&C blog
ReplyDeletewow, it's hard to chose a favourite but I think "Marry" in aqua and orange!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great giveaway! I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteI know follow Milk and Cookies too!
ReplyDeleteLiked Milk and Cookies on facebook.
ReplyDeleteThey have such great pillows! I would have to choose between the ikat damask and the Chartreuse, pink and ivory pattern.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower - thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteOh these are so cuuute :) i am a follower ( of course )
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower! I'm a follower! I love a good giveaway : )
ReplyDeleteI'm following milk & cookies now too - how could I not? Those pillows are delicious!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower! Great pillows!
ReplyDeleteI follow you, of course!
ReplyDeleteAnd now, I'm also a follower of Milk and Cookies. I've heard so much about them... I may very well have to make use of that discount code!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower on your blog (or at least, I subscribe via my Google reader. does that count? :) )
ReplyDeleteAnd, oh my gosh, that black damask with the pink bird pillow is exactly what i need for my planned living room when I finally start re-doing it...
Wow, these pillows are gorgeous, talk about eye candy!
ReplyDelete(and I'm a follower).
I, of course, follow you!
ReplyDeleteAnd I follow milk & cookies!
ReplyDeletei can never decide which pattern is my favourite! i guess the chevrons and damask ones still catch my eye the most!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower and who doesn't need another pillow?!
ReplyDeleteThere are too many to make a definite choice right now, but I am loving the Giraffe pillowcase!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog, of course!
ReplyDeleteI liked them on facebook!
ReplyDeleteGAHHH i like them all but i think I like the WENDY the best if i had to choose just one. But I think id be ordering like 3 or 4 if i won because the prices are not even bad at all!
ReplyDeleteI follow--and love--your blog!
ReplyDeleteNow I follow Milk and Cookies blog too.
ReplyDeleteAnd I liked the Facebook page too!
ReplyDeleteoooo! I checked out the Etsy store. I love the graphic prints that feel scandinavian. Fun!
ReplyDeleteAwesome give away. who doesn't need a fabulous pillow in their life?
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower of your blog.
I like cirtine yellow and white knots
ReplyDeleteI'll play!!! I need pillows. Like, ones that didn't come with the couch, all furniture-showroom-style. Follower:)
ReplyDeleteAnd since there's no way to choose, so I'll pick the four-set of black-and-yellow-black-and-yellow [apologies if a) you've never heard that song or b) it's now stuck in your head...]
ReplyDeleteHuge follower of Dans le Townhouse! :)
ReplyDeleteFollower! I check everyday to see what wonderful and creative things you're up to. I've seen Milk and Cookies on etsy before and my favourites are the colourful owls and the blue dandelions on linen. Although there are sooooo many more on that list, those are the two I would get first.
ReplyDeleteHope you and yours are well!
xoxo
k.
I'm gonna throw my hat in the ring on this one.
ReplyDeleteI've commented, become a follower, liked the Facebook, and checked out the website (my favorite is the Mustard, black, and white). That's four entries and I've got my fingers crossed!
I follow in my Google Reader!
ReplyDeleteCount me in. I follow, I love cushions...have my fingers crossed! xx
ReplyDeleteI am a follower of you!
ReplyDeleteI am following Milk and Cookies!
ReplyDeleteI think I still have Valentine's day on my mind...I like the heart pillow!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower and now follow Milk & Cookies
ReplyDeleteCount me in too :)
ReplyDeleteTharani
Love these pillows :-) I thought I was already a follower, but turns out I wasn't - now I am :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm already following Milk & Cookies.
ReplyDeleteI "Like" Milk & Cookies on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteThe Stone Owls pillow is adorable :-)
ReplyDeleteI am now an "official" follower of your blog... I have been following some time now.. just had't actually subscribed :)
ReplyDeleteI liked Milk and Cookies on FB!
ReplyDeleteI am now following Milk and Cookies' blog! woohoo for the great find(and great giveaway)! Love pillows!
ReplyDeleteWhat a selection of pillows... so hard to choose just 1! I think I would probably be able to find a home for the cream with colored birds
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog using Google Reader!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the 18x18 inch Designer Handmade Pillow Case in blue and green, trellis on white. It'd look awesome in the living room I'm planning.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower of milk & cookies... they are great!
ReplyDeleteAs for my favourite.... that is difficult, but as I have to pick it would be the TWO Chiang Mai Dragon in Alabaster
ReplyDelete1- i follow your blog!
ReplyDelete2- i'm a milk & cookies fan on facebook!
ReplyDelete3- i'm crazy about the wide yellow stripes with taupe dots.
ReplyDeleteWOW what a great selection, I especially love the orange and yellow trellis design, would sure cheer up my couch from the winter blues.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your great blog Tanya.
cheers
margo
I am a follower of yours!
ReplyDeleteI have followed their blog for a while now....LOVE their pillows!
ReplyDeleteGrey Leaves on White are my favourite one's for now!
ReplyDeleteLove!! I'm a follower...
ReplyDeleteI adore the navy chevron pillow - so cute :)
ReplyDeleteI follow on google reader!!
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway! Follower!
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower of their blog! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI like so many, but one of my favorite is the imperial trellis.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great giveaway! I follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteI follow Milk and Cookies
ReplyDeletebvbabybv at gmail dot com
I like Milk and Cookies on FB as Jo Sue
ReplyDeleteI love the white dots on turquoise pillow cover.
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower of your blog
ReplyDeletejessicarwarfield at gmail dot com
I Follow the Milk & Cookies blog
ReplyDeletejessicarwarfield at gmail dot com
I Like Milk & Cookies on Facebook
ReplyDeletejessicarwarfield at gmail dot com
I love the blue and white knot pillow that you show above as well as their other stuff too!
ReplyDeletejessicarwarfield at gmail dot com
I'm thinking that the Chester grey & white chevron pillow would compliment my faux fur and wool pillow kick nicely! Fingers crossed!!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteI follow you on GFC and Linky :)
ReplyDeleteSorry, the contest is closed! I listed the date, but usually go in after and add contest closed. Sorry for any confusion, but I'll have more contests soon - promise!
DeleteI also follow M&C - who wouldn't?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete