It has been awhile since I posted an "Art Attack" post and I have definitely found an artist I
must introduce you to. I first saw
Calla O'Malley's work in a sweet consignment and home decor store located just outside my city.
A fellow Ontarian,
Calla is a freelance artist and illustrator who has a fabulous portfolio (plus an
etsy shop so you can make some of her captivating prints your own). What impresses me most is that although she has a distinct style and voice, she also has the ability to create such diverse works of art. From her quirky illustrations to ethereal photography, I'm totally hooked. I've cherry picked a few of my favorite pieces and I think you can see what I mean about Calla having incredible artistic skill:
Thanks so much for the lovely feature, Tanya! You are too kind!
ReplyDeleteCalla, thanks for letting me have pick of photos for this post. And I truly meant everything I said: you are so talented.
ReplyDelete