Ahhhh. New fridge is in place. Will blog about some handy things I learned and also some "after" shots soon. But today - to celebrate
the end of my comprehensive exams and a new fridge - my mom and I are headed out to some vintage shops. We need to get cracking if either of us hopes to acquire a collection as fabulous as this:
Happy Saturday!!
I love the way they've displayed their beautiful pottery pieces. I wonder if that shelving is adjustable. I feel a project coming on! Have fun with your Mom. Can't wait to see what you find.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful shelving! If only I had that much pottery to display...
ReplyDeleteHope you and your mom make some major finds today.
This is such a unique way to display pottery. I hope you and your Mom find lots of treasures!
ReplyDeleteHI Tanya, Just wanted to let you know i posted your home tour on Made by Girl just now! :))))
ReplyDeleteEnjoy and thanks!
http://madebygirl.blogspot.com/2011/02/tanyas-townhouse-tourvia-made-by-girl.html