![]() |
| Photo Via |
When I was invited to guest post on Brooklyn Limestone, as part of the fabulous Trash to Treasure series, I immediately thought of this Michigan J. Frog:
Because I see big, old, builder's basic mirrors in the trash all the time, I submitted my stenciled & antiqued mirror in the hopes of saving a few from a similar fate. If you missed, or snoozed through, the original post, check out the feature on Brooklyn Limestone here.
There are more than a week's worth of fabulous projects, so I suggest you head over to Brooklyn Limestone anyway to check out these genius ideas and makeovers:
Here's a list of who else was invited to partake:
Besotted Brand
Freckles Chick
Go Haus Go
House Bella
Jones Design Company
Miss Mustard Seed
Dans Le Townhouse - that's me!
Tenjune





I was so happy when i saw your guest post on brooklyn limestone! Congrats :) this is one of my favorite projects you did Tanya! Well deserved :)
ReplyDeleteThanks!! I appreciate that.
DeleteYahoo! Congrats and what a fabulous trash to treasure!
ReplyDeleteThanks Barbara :)
DeleteCongrats on the feature Tanya!!
ReplyDeleteExciting feature! Congrats :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! Your mirror is sooo pretty! :)
ReplyDelete