![]() |
| Photo Source |
Have you heard of Papirmasse? I read about it in a magazine and have been meaning to share. The company, launched by a Montreal-based artist, provides innovative art to people with small budgets. For $5.00 a month (you sign up for a yearly subscription), you receive a monthly art print on archival paper. That's the price of a fancy latte, no? Hmmm, Papirmasse said that's a tired analogy. Okay . . . that's the price of a thrift store Pyrex dish, right? Art-lovers outside of North America are charged only $10.00 a month.
I don't have a subscription (and I wasn't perked or asked to blog about it) - I'm just thinking about how fabulous it must be to be guaranteed a monthly mailbox treat that isn't a bill or flyer. Sigh. Click here to subscribe and if you have a subscription, tell me what you think about it.
P.S. Don't forget to enter my current giveaway!


This is kind of a good idea. I think I may have heard of this. I wish I knew someone who had a subscription.
ReplyDeleteOK, my fancy is officially tickled. You are an excellent internet finder of wonderful things and that's not a casual compliment from me, Missy!
ReplyDeleteThanks Missy! I stumble across so many random things and save anything I think folks who read this blog might find interesting (because I find it interesting, too).
DeleteI've never heard of this but it sounds really cool, and $5.00 a month for art is a steal. It would be fun to collect a whole years worth and create a gallery wall.
ReplyDeleteA gallery wall is such a great idea - esp. if the year the subscription was acquired for was an important year (first year of marriage/cohabiting, last year of renting, etc).
DeleteOooh - fantastic idea! This would be a great gift.
DeleteI'm definitely going to get a subscription. What a great idea! Thanks for the heads-up.
ReplyDeleteYou will have to keep me in the loop - I'm so curious about it! You could do a monthly post and share your art!
Delete