I'm fascinated by coloured bathroom fixtures. My grandma has a 1960s pink bathroom that I heart. We had a pink bathroom originally too, but it wasn't good pink (click here to see). We also had a yellow half bath (see here) which was equally bad. Both are gone. But if we ever have a home with a cutie coloured bathroom, then it is staying.
How adorable is this vintage ad? Who else is a fan of coloured fixtures??
![]() |
| Source |
P.S. Thanks to everyone for wishing I get over this cold soon!

We have those same colors in our bathroom and the walls are tiled in the same green. I loved it when we first moved in but grout and I don't get along now. Oh, and just so you know, I cry at Hallmark commercials. Hope you're feeling better.
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous! What a great bathroom! I also grow weary of grout . . .
ReplyDeleteBetty White was so cute on the SAG awards last night. And I just cried at a Hallmark commercial this morning. I'm a total sap.
ReplyDeleteMy parents bought a 50s home in the late 60s with a green bathroom that color. The other bathroom was pink. Of course, she hated them, because they were completely out of style then. I helped her jazz them up with mod wallpaper...:)