Creating a Happy, Colorful, Handmade Home & life on the shores of lake superior
Merry Christmas, I've been sharing your blog with my daughter who is home from Japan, can't wait for her to open her spiders tomorrow.
I'm so happy to hear you get to spend some treasured time with your daughter, especially given how far away she lives. Fingers crossed that she likes her spiders :) It's fun for me to think of them traveling the world, lol. Merry Christmas!
Hyvää Joulua to you too ;)
Kiitos :)
Merry Christmas to you and have a great new year!AriadnefromGreece!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too!
The felted cutiessssss:)
I never heard of these felted little ones, but they are adorable:)
Aren't they the sweetest? Anything felted wool makes me smile!
You've made my day - I love hearing from you! I approve comments only to keep out the spam, so don't worry if your comment doesn't pop up right away.
Merry Christmas, I've been sharing your blog with my daughter who is home from Japan, can't wait for her to open her spiders tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy to hear you get to spend some treasured time with your daughter, especially given how far away she lives. Fingers crossed that she likes her spiders :) It's fun for me to think of them traveling the world, lol. Merry Christmas!
DeleteHyvää Joulua to you too ;)
ReplyDeleteKiitos :)
DeleteMerry Christmas to you and have a great new year!AriadnefromGreece!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too!
DeleteThe felted cutiessssss:)
ReplyDeleteI never heard of these felted little ones, but they are adorable:)
ReplyDeleteAren't they the sweetest? Anything felted wool makes me smile!
Delete