I am floored by the amazing kitchen renovation I found at
Flea Market Trixie. And get this: the budget was only $6,000! Wow. Of course, I love the shots of turquoise. I am definitely flagging this for future inspiration.
Here's the "before":
And the super cute "after":
Swoon. It is more "country" than I typically like, but I just have such a huge crush on this kitchen! Photos from
Flea Market Trixie. Click
here to see more.
Oh , wow.. the after was indeed super cute :) I love the touches of color.Beautiful :) I'd love it if you wanted to follow each other.Let me know.
ReplyDeletexo
Dora
http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/
Amazing! The touches of blue are so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCute kitchen! I think I have those same pulls somewhere out in my workshop. I took them out of the kitchen of a family member years ago.
ReplyDeletei love it! that's where i want to live :-)
ReplyDeleteWow, that's totally stunning. I think the turquoise & white plays down the country feel - and I adore the tea kettle!!
ReplyDelete