Creating a Happy, Colorful, Handmade Home & life on the shores of lake superior
I'm very fond of the beautiful table . the chairs look very much like my dinner table chairs :P
Love the yellow! And that's awesome that you live in Ottawa! We should hit the Glebe garage sale together next year!Emiliewww.liveeatsmile.blogspot.com
Oh, to have a house that looked that neat and tidy! :)
You've made my day - I love hearing from you! I approve comments only to keep out the spam, so don't worry if your comment doesn't pop up right away.
I'm very fond of the beautiful table . the chairs look very much like my dinner table chairs :P
ReplyDeleteLove the yellow! And that's awesome that you live in Ottawa! We should hit the Glebe garage sale together next year!
ReplyDeleteEmilie
www.liveeatsmile.blogspot.com
Oh, to have a house that looked that neat and tidy! :)
ReplyDelete