Creating a Happy, Colorful, Handmade Home & life on the shores of lake superior
February 2, 2011
Inspiration: Elisabeth Hasselbeck's Kitchen
I just spotted Elisabeth Hasselbeck's kitchen on people.com and am smitten. I love her countertops and pale backsplash. The black and white wallpaper is a surprising touch, no?
This has such a nice, crisp look that I love in other people's houses, but when I decorate, I always seem to be drawn to warmer colors somehow. I'm on an orange kick these days.
White kitchens are really making a comeback. I haven't quite caught up with them though, I'm still a dark kitchen kind of girl.
ReplyDeleteHowever, this is a beautiful kitchen, so clean and fresh.
Love her kitchen, her politics, not so much.
ReplyDeleteThis has such a nice, crisp look that I love in other people's houses, but when I decorate, I always seem to be drawn to warmer colors somehow. I'm on an orange kick these days.
ReplyDeleteOooh....I love it too!!! So gorgeous.
ReplyDelete