February 1, 2013

Sponsor Shout Out: January

Another month has come to a close (so soon?), and it's time to take a minute and ogle the gorgeous wares of the folks who think Dans le Townhouse is swell enough to advertise on.

Truly Swedish Design has these crisp graphic Pappelina pillows in stock (a French velvet pillow hand printed in Sweden).  Oh la la la.  Söt.


I'm still amazed by Wicked Bride Stationary and the gorgeous (NEW!) letterpress designs that Erica has introduced, like Cafe Lights.


If it's as cold where you are as it is where I am, let's imagine this Persian Kerman rug, from Large Rugs & Carpets, under our toes:

1 comment:

You've made my day! I love hearing from you.
Unless you're a spammer. Spam commenters, you're out of luck: I approve each and every comment, so don't waste your time here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...