February 12, 2013

Pyrex Art for a Retro Kitchen

While researching prices and patterns for some recent Pyrex acquisitions (for the shop and ourselves!), I came across these beautiful prints:

Pyrex Dansk Arabia Bowls
Pocono Modern

Yellow Pyrex Bowls

I love the idea of these prints in a retro-inspired kitchen (like the ones below) OR in a more modern space for a hit of kitchen history.  I have something . . . historical up my sleeve for new art in our kitchen.  Details soon. 

1, 2, 3, 4 (via)

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Isn't it pretty? It makes me want to collect all those patterns, lol!

      Delete
  2. i just love pyrex.
    I have my moms set waiting for me at her house until I can get it to mine safely. I would be scared to death to ship it and lose it all.
    These prints are super fun!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you!! Shipping would also cost an arm and a leg. I cringe whenever we ship heavy glass stuff because sometimes it costs more than our estimate. Can't wait until you can get it and show it off!

      Delete
  3. Amazing prints! I've been looking around for new designs. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen tea towels with Pyrex patterns too! I love this homage to Pyrex.

      Delete
  4. An intriguing hint! My husband had a set of pyrex mixing bowls when we moved in together and I got rid of them! Kicking myself now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no!! Well, I'm sure you can find another set thrifting or on Etsy.

      Delete

You've made my day! I love hearing from you.
Unless you're a spammer. Spam commenters, you're out of luck: I approve each and every comment, so don't waste your time here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...