January 17, 2012

DIY Felt Earrings Spotted on Joy Ever After

I spotted these DIY felt earrings on Joy Ever After and had to share (My Pinterest account be damned.  I still like sharing inspiration on the old blog too). 

I think it's the fabulous colour combo that grabbed me first, but I also love how inspiringly simple they are to make.  I'm going to flag this as a project to tackle after another project I've tried has gone to pot.  I think this will be a "feel good about my crafty self" project.  You like?  Click here for the how-to.

Joy Ever After

6 comments:

  1. how fun are those?? i let my holes close up because i just never wore earrings, but i could make a pendant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A pendant would be cute! I also thought that sewing these onto hair clips or pillows would be so pretty. I just love the simplicity of the shapes.

      Delete
  2. Those are really cute! My college roomie would love something like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does she have a B-day coming up? I love giving home-made gifts.

      Delete
  3. They are so reminiscent of the very popular feather earrings. My daughter wants those but I have yet to find a pair small enough for a 10-year-old to wear. This is the perfect compromise. Thanks for the tip!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those! It's going on my list of projects too!

    ReplyDelete

You've made my day! I love hearing from you.
Unless you're a spammer. Spam commenters, you're out of luck: I approve each and every comment, so don't waste your time here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...